We are reopening on 22nd July.
We can't wait to see you!
As we're sure you'll understand, we've made some changes to be Covid-secure.
We appreciate your help in adhering to our guidelines to ensure the safest and most enjoyable time for all our guests and our team.
- Our opening times have changed. We will confirm these shortly.
- Booking is highly recommended to secure your space. Capacity is limited. Bookings will be taken soon – watch this space.
- Bookings are for up to 6 people maximum and for a 2 hour period.
- A host will meet you at the door and take you to your table - there is no service at the bar, we have table service or you can download our app. Our app will be ready to download shortly.
- There will be social distancing signage throughout the pub, and entrances and exits clearly signalled to enable you to enter and leave safely.
- We will be serving food, but we have reduced the size of our menu.
- We have gone cashless. You can pay though the app or with a card or through your mobile. We've increased contactless to £45.
- Children need to be with you at all times.
- We've introduced a 3 Point Plan to summarise all the steps we're taking to keep our guests and team safe - have a look at our video.